5 Reasons to Exercise Before Work
So why exercise before work?
"Exercising after work is difficult as there are always distractions, obligations, and an increasing amount of work one must commit to."
1. Wake up! Research has shown that exercise gives you energy. Starting your day with a mix of cardiovascular and strength training will wake you up better than a cup of coffee will. Click here to try out Bootcamp classes.
2. Never skip breakfast again! It's easy to rush out of the house with eating breakfast when you've just rolled out of bed. After a workout, however, it's almost imposible to skip it. Learn how you can pre-order your breakfast smoothie here.
3. Be happier and get more done! Studies have shown that people that exercise on workdays are happier, suffer less stress and are more productive than their couch potato co-workers.
4. Improve job performance... and get injured less. Thats right, apart from an improved ability to concentrate, make complex decisions, working out reduces workplace related injuries. Stay safe!
5. Create a healthy habit for life. Exercising is one of those things everyone knows we should do but somehow don't find time to do it. In the morning there is no excuse, put that alarm clock an hour earlier than usual and give it a try for 30 days. We guarantee you'll feel less fatigued, less stressed and getting work done like a boss!